Wahl Professional Animal KM10 2-Speed Brushless Motor Pet Clipper Kit, Turquoise (#9791)
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Wahl Professional Animal KM10 2-Speed Brushless Motor Pet Clipper Kit, Turquoise (#9791) by Wahl Professional Animal at Annie's Dog Spa. MPN: 9791. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The KM10 Clipper Kit is Ideal for body clipping and trimming all animal coats including dogs, cats, horses, and livestock. The clipper offers
Frequently Asked Questions
Chances are that the clipper is functioning properly, however the problem usually is within the blade set. Most often, the blade sets may be dull or have a buildup of dirt and hair. Sometimes all it takes is one hair trapped between the top and bottom blades to affect the cutting performance of the blades. Remove the blade from the clipper and use the cleaning brush provided to remove any accumulated dirt and hair. Oil generously with the Wahl blade oil and reassemble. If the blade is dull or worn, you may elect to have it resharpened at the factory, credible sharpening service, or purchase a new blade at a Wahl dealer.
Can my blades be sharpened?
Most Wahl blades are designed for maximum life and can be resharpened by Wahl Clipper or a credible independent sharpening service. Check with a Wahl dealer or call 800-PRO-WAHL for information regarding your clipper and blades.
Do I need to oil my blades?
It is strongly recommended that you keep your blades well lubricated at all times, even during storage between usage. Although Wahl blades are protected from corrosion, they will eventually rust if not taken care of properly. It is suggested that you apply a liberal amount of oil occasionally during use and after the job is finished. Take the time to properly clean the dirt and hair from your blade and apply oil to the entire blade to prevent corrosion.
What kind of oil should I use?
Every Wahl Clipper is packaged with a tube or bottle of Wahl blade oil. It is recommended that you use only Wahl oil on your blades. Other aerosol type lubricants can evaporate leaving the metal susceptible to corrosion.
Do I need to buy blade coolant?
The majority of our clippers do not require blade coolant sprays, however some of the high performance, high speed professional units may require the use of coolants for the comfort of the animal.
Features & Highlights
- The KM10 Pet Clipper Kit is ideal for body clipping and trimming all animal coats including dogs, cats, horses, and livestock
- The clipper offers enhanced performance with an extended motor life and quiet operation
- Operating at two powerful speeds of 3,000 and 3,700 strokes per minute, the Constant Speed Control feature automatically delivers more power and torque in difficult areas
- Measures 7.5 by 2 by 1.75 inches (H x W x D); weighs a lightweight 12.3 ounces to help reduce wrist fatigue
- Designed with a rounded front housing to prevent hair clogging; backed by a 5-year professional warranty
- The clipper is made in Hungary; the blades are made in the USA
- Made for use in electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use
- The motor makes the difference, Revolutionary performance with extended motor life <10,000 hours
- 7.5 inches long, weighs 12.3 ounces, 5-year limited professional warranty; Clipper Made in Hungary, Blades Made in USA
|Manufacturer:||Wahl Clipper Corp.|
|Brand:||Wahl Professional Animal|
|Publisher:||Wahl Clipper Corp.|
|Studio:||Wahl Clipper Corp.|
|Item Weight:||0.0203 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.75 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|