Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - Bruno Pet Grooming Apron - Color Brown
Alfie Pet by Petoga Couture - Bruno Pet Grooming Apron - Color Brown by Alfie at Annie's Dog Spa. MPN: EG-KL2cBrunoApron. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Why grooming by yourself? Regular grooming keeps your dog clean, healthy, and comfortable. Trips to the professional groomer can really add up and
Regular grooming keeps your dog clean, healthy, and comfortable. Trips to the professional groomer can really add up and you can save some money by grooming your pet at home. Besides, grooming can be a bonding experience with your pet and we hope you enjoy this new skill. And once you master the basics, let your creativity flow and try out some of the more adventurous clips and shears.
How often should we cut the hair
If your pet has a continuously growing coat, trimming every 6-8 weeks is ideal. If you are able to brush your pet regularly and prevent mats from forming, grooming is not as necessary, but if your pet matts easily you may need to clip the coat short more often.
Grooming an Anxious Dog? Try These Tips
1. Music soothes the savage - Playing music is often relaxing to dogs, some dogs enjoy having a television with nature programming
2. Try to begin grooming with brushing and let the dog relax a little so he feels more comfortable before you spring something on him that could cause him to become anxious, such as trimming his nails
3. Give treats throughout the process and talk to him. Make sure the fun and rewards don't end
What is the usage of the scissors?
Straight Scissors: The most popular of all scissors because they are made in a large selection of sizes and weights and have various blade lengths.
Thinning Scissors: Used to thin out hair on a thick coat. They have one fine-toothed blade and one cutting blade. They will only remove some of the hair, thinning it out, rather than cutting it away.
Curved Scissors: These scissors are curved slightly towards the tip of the scissors. They are needed to easily trim and shape the fur around the contour of the dog's body.
Features & Highlights
- The apron measures 33.5" length by 23.75" width.
- Professional style water-resistant grooming apron.
- Keep clean & dry while grooming your pet!
- Multiple pockets. Allow to hold all your scissors, combs, brushes and treats.
- Adjustable straps & back tie for a secure fit. Machine washable.
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|